The Vietnam Viral Hepatitis Alliance (V-VHA) is a US-based 501(c)3 non-profit and non-government organization whose mission is to markedly reduce the public health burden of hepatitis B and C. V-VHA’s focus is on stimulating, facilitating, advocating, and supporting the design, funding, and implementation of awareness, education, screening, and access to care programs, along with educational programs for health professionals.
V-VHA has been strategically addressing the challenging problems in viral hepatitis in Vietnam by a comprehensive program focusing on five major projects and would welcome your support as an on-going Corporate Alliance Partner (CAP) for these sustainable activities:
- The first ever well-designed prevalence study of hep B and C in Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC);
- Annual International Conference to discuss the latest research and developments pertaining to viral hepatitis and liver diseases;
- Post-screening linkage to care program;
- Health Education for Liver Professionals (HELP) in Viral Hepatitis for Vietnam; and
- Screening and provision of access to care for viral hepatitis in health care professionals in HCMC.
Depending on the level of membership you select as a Corporate Alliance Partner, your company may enjoy some of the following benefits:
- Corporate logo displayed on the VVHA website and other communications/media;
- Display the VVHA name and Logo in commercial publications to recognize your support of VVHA as a Corporate Alliance Partner
- Special recognition at VVHA conferences and events
- Opportunity to attend VVHA annual international conference in Vietnam as VIP guest(s)
- Complimentary advertising in special symposia/conference programs/brochures
- Make a scientific presentation at selected VVHA Conferences/Symposia
Please join us in a united coalition in our efforts to reduce the significant viral hepatitis public health burden in Vietnam.
Please take some time to review the different levels of partnership and the benefits that they would offer your company. I will be contacting you within the next week to follow up on any questions or concerns that you may have.
We hope that VVHA can count on your generous support as a Corporate Alliance Partner.
Thank you for your consideration.
Doan Y Dao, MD
Vietnam Viral Hepatitis Alliance Corporate Alliance Partner Contribution Levels and Benefits
|Annual Contribution Level ($USD)||$3,500||$5,000||$10,000||$15,000||$25,000||$35,000|
|Two-Year Contribution Level ($USD)||$6,000||$7,500||$17,000||$26,000||$45,000||$60,000|
|Number of Available CAP Membership||Unlimited||30||20||10||5||1|
|FEATURES AND BENEFITS|
|Recognition on V-VHA website, social media, brochures*||x||x||x||x||x||x|
|Display of Logo in corporate publications*||x||x||x||x||x|
|Special recognition at V-VHA functions, symposia, conferences*||x||x||x||x||x|
|Complimentary company advertising in V-VHA event program publications*||x||x||x||x|
|Complimentary admission to scientific symposia / conference dinners*||x||x||x|
|V-VHA corporate alliance partner recognition plaque*||x||x|
|Scientific presentation at select V-VHA conferences / symposia||x|